Note: Fixed Shipping does not apply to Alaska or Hawaii addresses.
INCLUDES: High Flow Floating Filter Assembly Only. Hose NOT Included.
Features & Benefits:
- Filters water as it leaves the tank and before it enters the pump
- 1/8" Holes in stainless steel filter - 6 Mesh (Over 2000 micron)
- 10' NSF certified hose approved for drinking water
- 8" diameter, floating buoy keeps the filter positioned directly below the surface
- Filter dimensions: 7" diameter, 6" high, 2.9 lbs
- Allows the above ground pump to source the water from the cleanest part of the water tank
- Ideal for high flow rates of 50 GPM (gallons per minute) or more
Ensure that your pump is sourcing and pressurizing water from the just below the surface of your water storage or rainwater harvesting tank rather than off of the bottom where settling will occur. This helps to prevent debris from entering your pump and potentially causing problems. In a rainwater harvesting system, it's always recommended that you filter rainwater prior to the storage tank and again prior to the water pump. 6 mesh, over 2000 micron, stainless steel, floating suction filter. The 8" inflatable buoy will rise to the surface, and the floating filter will then be positioned just below the surface of the water. This floating suction filter will help your pump deliver the best quality water from your tank to your point of use. It's recommended that you clean the filter periodically to optimize overall system performance.
UV systems are needed for sanitizing rainwater. The floating filter simply acts a pre-filter for your pump, sediment filter, carbon filter and UV system.
This filter is comprised of 1/8’’ holes which efficiently strain water for most centrifugal pumps. Constructed of high tensile stainless steel, this strainer is built to withstand harsh conditions.
- 1/8” mesh will only allow passage of particulate that will flow through most pump impellers – greatly reducing the chance of clogging pumps or other devices
- Stainless steel for longer life in challenging water conditions
Very low input velocities which help to reduce particulate accumulation on the outside of the strainer
- Long-lasting stainless steel construction
- Excellent crush and abrasion resistance