These bladder tanks are of high quality and made with precision. Only high grade materials are used in their design. Every bladder tank is tested and approved by a quality control team before it leaves the facility. All bladder tanks are tagged with an inspection ticket indicating the test date, part number, and the inspector's initials. Liquid storage bladder tanks (also called pillow tanks) have many practical uses. The potable models are an excellent option for storing drinking water. Non-potable models are also available. Bladder tanks and pillow tanks have been used for rain water harvesting, on farms, at nurseries, for fire fighting and to provide drinking water for disaster victims.
- NSF 61 (potable option for drinking water)
- XR-PW material used for potable tanks
- 30oz. acrylic PVC material used for non-potable tanks
- 4” Non-adaptable fill port inlet
- 1 ½" PVC flange outlet with PVC ball valve
- 48"L x 66"W x 9"H
Note: Larger inlet/outlet recommended for rain harvesting applications.
Contact us for custom inlet/outlet penetrations.
- Rainwater collection for irrigation systems
- Providing drinking water storage for disaster area victims
- Waste water containment
- Farming, watering livestock
- Water storage for pressure washing systems
- Fire fighting