LeafBlaster PRO Gutter Guards
LeafBlasterPRO Gutter guards keep leaves, pine needles and roof sand grit out of your gutter and allows the maximum amount of water to flow through your gutter.
- Never clean your gutters out again!
- The stainless steel micro-mesh keeps out mosquitoes, wasps, birds, rodents and other critters from getting into your gutter.
- LeafBlaster installs on any type of roof and gutter.
Made from surgical grade stainless steel micro-mesh.
- The fine woven stainless steel micro-mesh keeps out the smallest debris.
- LeafBlaster gutter guards will provide you with a valuable asset for years to come because only the highest quality materials are used.
- LeafBlaster micro-mesh combined with aluminum, extruded sides provide the perfect amount of strength and flexibility for the ultimate in gutter protection.
Warranty provides 20 years of protection against defective parts. Download Complete Warranty Details.
LeafBlaster Pro™ delivers innovation, flexibility, and stainless steel micro-mesh.
TYPE 316 STAINLESS STEEL MICRO-MESH
Blocks even the smallest debris and resists warping or rusting year after year.
Lifts debris off of the mesh so it can blow off naturally and improves water flow.
ADVANCED TROUGH TECHNOLOGY
The front trough part of our patented designs acts as a motivator for the water to go straight into the gutter rather than dripping over the side.
The Gutterglove Advantage
See complete list of LeafBlaster Installation Videos.
See complete list of LeafBlaster Videos.
LeafBlasterPRO as a Rainwater Harvesting Pre-Filter
LeafBlasterPRO gutter guard the ideal pre-filter for rainwater harvesting. Installing LeafBlaster on your gutters will improve water quality by filtering out leaves, pine needles and small debris from your your gutter and keep your rainwater cleaner as it enters your rainwater harvesting tanks.
- LeafBlaster is widely used in rainwater harvesting throughout North America as a pre-filtration system!
- LeafBlaster eliminates the need for other pre-filtration devices.
- LeafBlaster complies with the ANSI 63-2013 Standard for rainwater harvesting, since the hole size in the stainless steel mesh is 540 microns. The Standard requires that the mesh hole size be under 1,500 microns.
LeafBlaster comes in 4' sections and is $4.50 per linear foot for 5" gutters and $5.50 per foot for 6" gutters. Contact 877-331-7008, or email email@example.com, indicate whether you have 5" or 6" gutters, and include linear footage needed, city, state and zip.