- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns, Refunds, Cancellations & Consultations
- Viewing Orders
- Rainwater System Design
- Shipping & Delivery
- In stock items are typically shipped within 48 hours of your order. Out of stock items usually ship within 2 weeks. Back ordered items are shipped when available. Items that are directly drop shipped from the manufacturer to the customer have a lead time of 5-7 business days. Orders paid for by check are shipped as soon as funds are verified. If you are picking up an order at our office, pick up hours are by appointment only. Please make arrangements with our office for pick up. Orders placed after 12:00pm central standard time will not be processed until the following business day.
- Orders requiring freight:
- All freight quotes are estimates provided at time of quote. Unless otherwise specified all freight quotes are to commercial addresses, and customer is responsible for unloading once freight is delivered. Actual freight costs will be charged at time of order. At RHS we do everything possible to provide you will accurate, low cost freight options. However differences between quoted freight and actual freight can occur due to various factors including, inclement weather, length of time between quote and order, fuel surcharges, differences between quoted commercial address freight and actual delivery address.
Privacy & Security
- We respect your privacy. All information submitted to Rain Harvesting Supplies, Inc. is considered confidential and is treated as such. Our site uses the latest encryption technology to protect your sensitive information.
Returns, Refunds, Cancellations & Consultations
- We accept returns on all products within 30 days of the original shipping date from our warehouse, on new, unused product. A 15% cancellation, restocking, handling fee (25% for Grundfos pumps) covers the cost of credit card processing fees, wire transfer fees, time spent advising customers over the phone (our time/expertise is valuable just like yours), handling customer purchase orders with manufacturers, other related paperwork, as well as related phone calls and emails, will apply, and the buyer pays the return shipping costs. In some cases, when the consultation is 30 minutes or less, a $50 consultation fee will apply, rather than 15% of the order total. This fee will also apply in situations where the order is cancelled, and the product has not shipped yet due to the same reasons listed above. Once again, our time and expertise spent advising you is valuable. If the product you are returning is a special order item that we do not stock at our location, the restocking fee may vary depending on manufacturer. Refunds are sent via check to the buyer within 45 days of receiving the returned item. If you have an account with us, the refund will be posted to your account, or a check will be mailed upon request.
- We prefer for all orders be submitted online, if you are unable to place the order online, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full payment is due at time of ordering, unless you have a credit account with us. For some orders including large tanks (other than poly style), a non-refundable 50% deposit is required to place order. Remainder of payment is due before products are shipped. All invoices and correspondence regarding payment will be sent via the email that was supplied with your wholesale account application. Hard copies of invoices will be provided by request only. All inquiries regarding payment should be sent to Accounting@RainHarvestingSupplies.com.
- To view your order status, sign in and go to My Account.
- Rain Harvesting Supplies (RHS) does not offer any warranties on products it sells, but aims to facilitate, to the best of our ability, the manufacturer’s warranty process. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges related to the warranty claim. We accept returns of defective products within the manufacturer's specified warranty period but do not guarantee replacement of the product until the item has been accepted as a return by the manufacturer. RHS reserves the right to either repair a defective product or replace it with a refurbished or new unit at its sole discretion.
- In the case that the warranty return is carried out between the customer and the manufacturer directly, the manufacturer’s policy and procedures will apply.
- *If products are sent to RHS, as a warranty return, and in house testing reveals no defects in the product, a product testing fee will be assessed and must be paid by customer prior to returning the product.
Rainwater System Design
- At Rain Harvesting Supplies, despite our many years of experience with rainwater systems, we do not offer system design services. Over the years we have formed relationships with experienced, qualified, rainwater system designers. Whether you need a simple phone consultation regarding details of your rainwater system, or if you need a professionally drafted rainwater system design, we can refer you to a qualified design professional. For certified rainwater harvesting referrals, please send an email to email@example.com
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you cannot login to an account
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
• By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
If you want to come by our physical location it is by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please send an email to the email address below to arrangement an appointment.
200 Chuckwagon Trail
Willow Park, TX 76087
Business operating hours:
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm central standard time
Last Edited on 12/14/21