- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns, Refunds, Cancellations & Consultations
- Viewing Orders
- Rainwater System Design
- Shipping & Delivery
- In stock items are typically shipped within 48 hours of your order. Out of stock items usually ship within 2 weeks. Back ordered items are shipped when available. Items that are directly drop shipped from the manufacturer to the customer have a lead time of 5-7 business days. Orders paid for by check are shipped as soon as funds are verified. If you are picking up an order at our office, pick up hours are by appointment only. Please make arrangements with our office for pick up. Orders placed after 12:00pm central standard time will not be processed until the following business day.
- Orders requiring freight:
- All freight quotes are estimates provided at time of quote. Unless otherwise specified all freight quotes are to commercial addresses, and customer is responsible for unloading once freight is delivered. Actual freight costs will be charged at time of order. At RHS we do everything possible to provide you will accurate, low cost freight options. However differences between quoted freight and actual freight can occur due to various factors including, inclement weather, length of time between quote and order, fuel surcharges, differences between quoted commercial address freight and actual delivery address.
Privacy & Security
- We respect your privacy. All information submitted to Rain Harvesting Supplies, Inc. is considered confidential and is treated as such. Our site uses the latest encryption technology to protect your sensitive information.
Returns, Refunds, Cancellations & Consultations
- We accept returns on all products within 30 days of the original shipping date from our warehouse, on new, unused product. A 15% cancellation, restocking, handling fee (25% for Grundfos pumps) covers the cost of credit card processing fees, wire transfer fees, time spent advising customers over the phone (our time/expertise is valuable just like yours), handling customer purchase orders with manufacturers, other related paperwork, as well as related phone calls and emails, will apply, and the buyer pays the return shipping costs. In some cases, when the consultation is 30 minutes or less, a $50 consultation fee will apply, rather than 15% of the order total. This fee will also apply in situations where the order is cancelled, and the product has not shipped yet due to the same reasons listed above. Once again, our time and expertise spent advising you is valuable. If the product you are returning is a special order item that we do not stock at our location, the restocking fee may vary depending on manufacturer. Refunds are sent via check to the buyer within 45 days of receiving the returned item. If you have an account with us, the refund will be posted to your account, or a check will be mailed upon request.
Our Mission and What We Do Not Do
Please understand that Rain Harvesting Supplies is a North American equipment supply company. We supply water tanks, pumps, filters, and other equipment for rainwater, well water, fire suppression, and other water applications. We are NOT a Design/Build/Install company. We supply quality products for water applications to consumers in a timely manner. That’s our core mission. We receive hundreds of email/phone questions each day and simply do not have the bandwidth to support the volume of inquiries. We attempt to update our video library on Youtube and content on our websites as often as possible to support DIY projects, but please be advised that if you purchase equipment from us, do so with the understanding that we simply cannot support every customer by answering the long list of questions that arrive each day via email and by phone while also fulfilling our core mission. In rare exceptions, 30 minute phone consultations may be scheduled at a rate of $100 per 1/2 hour. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 877-331-7008 to schedule a 30 minute consultation.
- We prefer for all orders be submitted online, if you are unable to place the order online, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- Full payment is due at time of ordering, unless you have a credit account with us. For some orders including large tanks (other than poly style), a non-refundable 50% deposit is required to place order. Remainder of payment is due before products are shipped. All invoices and correspondence regarding payment will be sent via the email that was supplied with your wholesale account application. Hard copies of invoices will be provided by request only. All inquiries regarding payment should be sent to Accounting@RainHarvestingSupplies.com.
- To view your order status, sign in and go to My Account.
- Rain Harvesting Supplies (RHS) does not offer any warranties on products it sells, but aims to facilitate, to the best of our ability, the manufacturer’s warranty process. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges related to the warranty claim. We accept returns of defective products within the manufacturer's specified warranty period but do not guarantee replacement of the product until the item has been accepted as a return by the manufacturer. RHS reserves the right to either repair a defective product or replace it with a refurbished or new unit at its sole discretion.
- In the case that the warranty return is carried out between the customer and the manufacturer directly, the manufacturer’s policy and procedures will apply.
- *If products are sent to RHS, as a warranty return, and in house testing reveals no defects in the product, a product testing fee will be assessed and must be paid by customer prior to returning the product.
Rainwater System Design
- At Rain Harvesting Supplies, despite our many years of experience with rainwater systems, we do not offer system design services. Over the years we have formed relationships with experienced, qualified, rainwater system designers. Whether you need a simple phone consultation regarding details of your rainwater system, or if you need a professionally drafted rainwater system design, we can refer you to a qualified design professional. For certified rainwater harvesting referrals, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
We have implemented the following:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
How does our site handle do not track signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at