• high-strength underground system
• two halves nest for transport and storage
• simple assembly with reliable gasket
• includes access system with telescopic riser
• inlet, outlet, vent through access system
• internal filter fits in access system
• can be fully emptied
• up to 48” burial depth with extension
• nests for shipping and storage - 5 tanks per pallet
• dome rotates, and accessway telescopes
• 1700 gal: 7'10”L x 7'2”W x 6'11”H, 490 lbs
*NOTE: Riser Kit and Dome are required. Kits include, 24” telescopic riser, lid, and gaskets.
Carat Dome - $440
Carat Riser Kit, basic, green - $340
Carat Riser Kit, vehicle, cast-iron - $689.95
Alternate size: 1000 Gallon Tank
The Carat is a high-strength underground tank built from two half-sections that are joined in the field with a reliable gasket and clamping system. This design makes it possible to transport a tank to the job site in a small truck, and then hand-carry the components to the excavation. A swiveling top compartment called a dome provides ample space for inlet, outlet, and filtration components. A telescopic riser slides into the dome and provides height adjustment so that the access lid can be positioned flush with the ground surface.
Carat tanks can be fully emptied for long periods without danger of collapse. With an extension and a heavy-duty riser, they can be buried up to 48” below grade; with a heavy-duty riser and a cast-iron lid they can be used under residential driveways and parking areas.