THERM-X-TROL ST-12 Expansion Tank
Amtrol ST-12 (Therm-X-Trol) is a water heater expansion tank, designed for use in domestic hot water heating systems to eliminate the potential hazards of water expansion. Water heater expansion tank is commonly installed in a domestic hot water system that contains a backflow preventer, a check valve or a pressure reducing valve.
The support bracket provides a safe and reliable option if you prefer to mount your expansion tank. This expansion tank bracket is easy to install and will hold any tank with a diameter of 11" nominal.
Amtrol ST-12 Advantages:
- Eliminates the waste of energy and water, thus saving money
- Protects the water heater and plumbing fixtures from premature failure
- Reduces potential safety hazards associated with thermal expansion
- Prevents a dangerous pressure build-up in the system
- Prevents the relief valve from going off
- Therm-X-Trol brand is the #1 choice of Professional Installers
Max Accept. Factor:
5-Year Limited Warranty
Max Pressure (PSI):
Temperature Range (F):