The design of this housing is much better than the typical "Big Blue" filter housing. It's super easy to tighten/loosen. Plus, unlike typical "Big Blue" housings, it comes with a mounting bracket & wrench.
Accomodates 4.5" x 20" Filter cartridges
- Heavy duty three piece design, made from food grade materials
- Maximum pressure 6.9 bar (100 psi) maximum temperature 38°C (100°F)
- Pressure release button on both the non-valved and valve-in-head systems
- Mounting brackets and wrenches are included, individually boxed
- Threaded inlet port for installation of an optional pressure gauge (available on AWP40B-V, AWP40C-V, and AWP42B-V only)
20" filter housing, white opaque sump, blue pressure release head
Parts: o-ring - OR40-50, wrench - WR40-50, bracket - BRHF
Recommended Cartridges: Sediment (POE) - CMB-520-HF and Taste/odor (POE) - C2-02.
Matching Filter Cartridges:
20 micron Pleated Sediment Filter
20 micron Radial Flow Carbon Filter
O-ring for Viqua Filter Housings
Replacing the Vent Button