string would cartridges for sediment removal, 5 micron, radial flow. Recommended replacement after 1 year.
Low cost 100% polypropylene string wound cartridges for sediment removal.
Fits any standard housing made for 4.5" x 9.75" cartridges.
FDA grade polypropylene for potable water & industrial use
Features & benefits
- Polypropylene fibers for purity and chemical compatibility
- Meets FDA requirements for food & beverage contact
- Standard cartridges rated for temperatures to 140°F
- High temp cartridges with stainless steel center tubes
- Packaged in poly bags for cleanliness
- Available in wide range of lengths and micron ratings