The Leaf Eater Ultra™ Rain Head prevents debris from entering the Rain Harvesting system, improves water quality and reduces tank maintenance.
Features and Benefits:
- This Rain Head is a combination of a modern, sleek design and the latest in Rain Head technology – the ultimate in Rain Heads
- Integrated cover and cap to compliment modern and classic architecture
- Leaf Eater Ultra™ uses the Leaf Slide and a precisely angled screen to deflect debris off the screen, for high flow rate performance. (Hydro Activated Filtration™ technology)
- A single mosquito proof stainless steel mesh screen with 1/32″ aperture
- Minimal maintenance required
- Pivot the outlet to suit vertical or horizontal (rear outlet) downspout (VH Pivot™)
- Maximizes the catchment efficiency at low and high flow rates
- Include adaptor for secure connection to downspout
- Multi-fit cap – 3″, 4″, 2×3″ and 3×4″
The Leaf Eater Ultra Multi-fit cap for the top has these 2×3″ and 3×4″ rectangular knockout options or 3" or 4" round knockout options to connect to the inlet pipe from the top. The outlet pipe from the bottom has adapters for either 3" or 4" round SCH40 PVC or SDR35 (thin wall) PVC. Pics of the Multi-fit cap are below.