IMPORTANT: If you want a much higher quality, more reliable, longer lasting, water tank level gauge than the one on this page, do yourself a favor, and spend the extra money on the Levetator. This is one of those times when you truly get what you pay for. The Levetator is a water tank level gauge that will last for many years without issues. Read more about the Levetator Tank Gauge before making your selection.
Note: The Tank Gauge shown on this page and the content listed below does not pertain to the Levetator Tank Gauge.
The Rain Harvesting Tank Gauge™ is a rainwater tank level indicator that ensures you are able to tell how much water is in your tank at a glance.
- Quick and easy to install - simple DIY product
- Seals directly to the tank
- Suitable for all existing and new tanks
- No batteries or wiring required
- Easy to read dial face with 'empty and full' indicators
- Low maintenance requirements
- UV resistant
- Suitable for all vented tanks up to 100" in height
- Able to be securely installed on a wide variety of tanks shapes
- Utilizes a reliable float system
- Can be calibrated to almost any tank
1. Carefully remove the front clear face from the Tank Gauge to enable access to the moveable Empty and Full indicators.
2. Select an installation site on your tank for the Tank Gauge and mark it. It is preferable that this is a flat area and that once installed, will allow you to view the Tank Gauge face easily.
3. While maintaining the same height and keeping the weight outside of the tank, extend the weight so it is level with the bottom of your tank. Move the red Empty indicator to where the water level indicator is pointing.
4. Lift the weight so it is level with the overflow on your tank and move the green Full indicator to where the water level indicator is pointing.
5. Tank Gauge is now calibrated. Replace the front clear face.
1. Drill a 1.3″ hole into your tank at the previously marked installation site.
2. Lower the weight through this hole and sit the Tank Gauge on your tank.
3. Using the supplied screws secure the Tank Gauge to your tank.
4. Your Tank Gauge is now installed and ready for use.