Fixed Shipping Rate not available in Hawaii or Alaska.
Battery powered level monitor that is easy to install
Install in Minutes
Install the Transmitter
Install the batteries, connect the provided tubing, drop the weight into the tank.
Plug in the Receiver
In your home, plug the receiver in a convenient place.
Download our Android app or use your browser to follow a few simple steps.
What You Get
Everything you need to get up and running is provided.
How does the Wireless PTLevel work?
- There are two components provided, the transmitter (sensing unit) and the receiver (base unit).
- The receiver is connected to your home WiFi with a required internet connection.
- With the transmitter, it is mounted on the top of your tank where it is connected to the provided 13′ of 5/32″ tubing.
- The other end of that small tubing is then connected to the weighted “Pressure Chamber”.
- When the Pressure Chamber is dropped into your tank, the liquid pushes up into the chamber and creates an air pocket.
- That air pocket is then read by the transmitter on a battery saving schedule (adjustable online).
- The data is then sent from the transmitter to the receiver using a dedicated long distance radio link.
- The receiver sends all the data from the transmitter to our online servers where it is processed into useful data for you.
Features and Specifications
Warranty and Guarantee
2 Year Workmanship WarrantyThe Manufacturer STANDS BEHIND ITS PRODUCTS. IF THE PRODUCT DOES NOT PERFORM THE WAY IT IS ADVERTISED, THE MANUFACTURER WILL WORK WITH YOU IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE TO GET IT WORKING PROPERLY